Sunday, December 13, 2015

Victoria Winters...



Dear Victoria,


i know you're in me screaming.
yelling, and cursing as loud as you can.

but i'm sorry i can't let the dog into the house.

you must hate me. hate me taking you out, then putting you back up on a dusty old shelf.
because you know you're to much for the kids to handle.

i know it hurts being stuck inside a cave of bones and all you have is a torch that lights up half my brain.  you hate me when i grab buckets of water and throw it on your fire because i cant take the heat.

but maybe you just want more time in the light.

maybe we just need to go to the doctor. And have them remove my disease entitled "Victoria Winters"


But being sick isn't all bad.







 I have something for you...

                                       


PS: Thanks for keeping me company in english all these years.

-Madeline Cottle

PSS: This post is the twin post to "I wish I was Victoria", and it is Victoria and you talking, if you didn't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment