Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Origin-Less Ghosts


im dwindling down
into a wound up thread
and my shrinking heart
is where i hold the things i lost

they rush towards life

like blood from a cut
glorious and whole
their entire existence

origin-less ghosts

i feel mourning inside me
like dark waves
that swell in my wounds

and they move within me

beginning as fate
then consuming
my deepest truths

and it is from these wounds i bloom

from the shadows of flaw
and the frames that tie
my earliest beginnings

and you can hear them calling

from back at the shore
where their cries
still go unheard

and their power lies in truth

as they loosen their grip from pain

drenched in their own blood

and breaking chains

but they will not scare me now

and i will bring them to you
if you let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment